When I was a kid my parents thought that I spent too much time on the computer, as an adult this trend seems to have continued. Here’s some of the places you can find me on the mighty internets. I can’t promise these are useful or work related.
I love taking photographs; selfishly keeping little moments of time forever. I have served as Programme Secretary, Vice-President and President of the Lancaster Photographic Society.
I wrote and produced a coffee table style photographic book documenting the production of organic and ethical food.
You can find some pictures of mine in the following places
and in the following physical objects
- The Lancaster. Morecambe. Etc guidebook from Etc.Guides
- This is Why You are Fat: Where Dreams Become Heart Attacks
- The Little Book of Lancaster by Sue Seddon
- Focus: Passages: Your World, Your Images from Lark Books
- Pu Pu Hot Pot: The World’s Best Restaurant Names by Ben Brusey